Thursday 14 October 2010

Background Picture 14-10-2010

I get tired of looking at the same old pictures, so I have changed the background on my blog, to the picture as you see. However the picture is somewhat obscured by the text and comments etc, so I have inserted here for everyone to see.

Bag Lady
This was taken whilst on holiday in Egypt. Arabic nations can be funny about having their picture taken. They either refuse to allow it, or they demand money. However, I took this surreptitiously whilst sitting having coffee in a coffee bar.
It was taken with my zoom lens (Tamron 55-200mm) ISO 100: f10: Shutter Speed 1/30: without her knowledge. I rested the camera on the table and pointed it in her general direction and took several photos. From time to time I checked to see that I was aiming in the right direction (clandestinely) and finally ended up with this shot which captures her mood.
It was a very hot day and she was sitting in the shade, cooling off, relaxing and watching the world go by.....

No comments:

Post a Comment