Thursday 14 October 2010

Africa

I am fortunate to be going to Africa with work and whilst I am there I will be looking to take as many pictures as I can. Concentrating on the Portrait theme I will be seeing how I can make the most of my time there.


Having not been before it is difficult to know what to expect. However, I am hoping to get some urban scenes and am thinking about settings and scenarios, for example, people in bars or on the street, kids playing football or such like.

Looking at the health and safety angle, Africa can be a dangerous place, so I am also thinking about security and safety. Not putting myself into a dangeours space and making sure that I am accompanied by a local when out taking photos.

I guess I could look at the guys at work, which would be a safer bet. However, I need to look at what is available and go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment